A Registered Professional Nurse responsible for delivery of patient (direct and indirect) through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching, activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- One year previous Emergency Department experience preferred.
- Licensed and currently registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Valid American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR certification required
- Completion of the American Heart Association ACLS course within one (1) year of hire and continuous renewal every two (2) years
- Successful completion of Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or ENPC within six (6) months of hire and continuous recertification is required
- Successful completion of Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within 6 months of hire and continuous recertification every year
- Completion of Dysrhythmia course within 6 months of hire if not previously obtained
- Successful Completion of the Critical Care course within 1 year of hire if not previously obtained